In the last two months of 2018, both the Council and the NWO Domain Board SSH approved ODISSEI’s new governance structure, replacing the Council with a Supervisory Board (SB).
The Supervisory Board consists of seven members:
- Three members are elected by the Deans of Social Sciences (DSW);
- One member is elected by the Deans of Economics and Business Administration;
- One member is elected by Statistics Netherlands (CBS);
- One member is elected by public research agencies;
- One member is elected by non-university research institutes.
The Supervisory Board will be elected in the beginning of 2019. The Supervisory Board is ODISSEI’s highest governance body, meets at least once a year and decides on the annual plan and budget. It is supported by the ODISSEI secretariat at Erasmus University Rotterdam. The Supervisory Board assigns the Management Board (MB).