FAIRsFAIR Roadshow – Organised by FAIRsFAIR, LCRDM and DANS
maart 2 @ 11:00 - 13:00
The FAIRsFAIR Roadshow is about to visit The Netherlands. In collaboration with LCRDM and DANS FAIRsFAIR brings you a programme with several FAIR elements. FAIRsFAIR aims to supply practical solutions for the use of the FAIR data principles, such as tools for raising awareness about FAIR or even measuring the level of FAIRness. LCRDM complements this with an update of its tool for FAIR-enabling organisations. Other speakers, again from FAIRsFAIR and LCRDM, will shed light on the role of FAIR for software. Furthermore, members of the European Group of FAIR Champions and our High Level Advisory Committee make a pitch for FAIRsFAIR output they find valuable for their particular stakeholder group of researchers, funders, or publishers.
We hope to meet the Research Data community in the Netherlands: data support staff, researchers, data policy makers. In the spirit of collaboration we ask each data steward to invite a researcher, and each researcher to invite a data steward (registration is individual).
The Roadshow will be in English. You can register here: https://www.fairsfair.eu/events/fairsfair-roadshow-netherlands
- This is FAIRsFAIR – Ingrid Dillo (DANS, coordinator FAIRsFAIR)
- FAIR tooling – Margriet Miedema (LCRDM) and Marjan Grootveld (DANS, FAIRsFAIR). This ends in a short tool exploration.
- A view from our experts and champions – Stan Gielen (NWO, FAIRsFAIR High Level Advisory Committee), Eefke Smit and Joris van Rossum (STM Publishers, FAIR Champion), Antica Culina (Veni researcher NIOO, FAIR Champion)
- FAIR and software – Gerard Coen (DANS, LCRDM, FAIRsFAIR), Morane Gruenpeter (Software Heritage, FAIRsFAIR), Hylke Koers (SURF, FAIRsFAIR)
- And what will you take away from it?
Add your event
This calendar displays events that are of interest to the ODISSEI community. If you would like us to display your event, please get in touch with ODISSEI’s Community Managers.
To keep informed of all ODISSEI events and calls, please register for our newsletter.
Contact our Community Managers for questions about ODISSEI events.
Contact our Scientific Manager Kasia Karpinska for questions about ODISSEI grants.