As of 1 July 2020, ODISSEI welcomes no less than six new member organisations:
- Netherlands eScience Center (NLeSC)
- Leiden University – Faculty of Law (UL-Law)
- International Institute of Social History (IISG)
- VU Amsterdam – Faculty of Science (VU-Science)
- Maastricht University – Faculty of Science and Engineering (UM-FSE)
- Utrecht University – Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance (UU-REBO)
The ODISSEI consortium now consists of 40 member organisations, ranging from social and economic sciences to public research institutes.