The organisation looks back to a successful first edition of the ODISSEI Community Conference. On this page you will find the presentations and photographs.
- Pearl Dykstra – Introducing ODISSEI
- Maarten van Ham – Effects of spatial contextual characteristics on personal income
- Eveline de Zeeuw – A genome-wide association study of health care costs
- Jan van der Laan – Analysing social network Netherlands
- Erik Fledderus – Open Science
- Banu Aysolmaz – Understanding Concerns of Using Algorithmic Decision Making Systems
- Anouk Smeekes – Collective nostalgia and group dynamics
- Katya Ivanova – Suicidal acts in the Dutch context
- Kim Stienstra – Gene-environment interplay in education: the impact of school quality and tracking
- Perline Demange – Utilizing a natural experiment to investigate the effect of educational failure on mental health
Do you object to the publication of a photo you’re on? Let us know and we will remove those photos.
Photographs: Michel Groen Fotografie.