In the ODISSEI LISS call 2018, nine projects were awarded free time in the LISS panel:
- Seger Breugelmans, Tilburg University
- Henk van der Kolk, Twente University
- Tim Wildschut, Utrecht University
- Nadine Bol, Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Bella Struminskaya, Utrecht University
- Muriel Hagenaars, Utrecht University
- Mariëlle Cloin, Tilburg University
- Bastian Jaeger, Tilburg University
- Banu Aysolmaz, Maastricht University
The projects are discussed below:
The LISS panel consists of about 4,500 households, comprising of about 7,000 individuals. It is based on a true probability sample of households drawn from the population register by CBS.
Next rounds for free panel time
In 2019, ODISSEI has launched a new call for free panel time, with similar conditions.
Subscribe to the ODISSEI newsletter to get updated on new calls.