Thursday 26 October, the workshop Linkage of Data was held in Utrecht, organized by ODISSEI and Statistics Netherlands (CBS). During this workshop over sixty participants shared their experiences on the topic of data linkage.
The presentations that were given during the workshop can be downloaded here:
- Egon Gerards (CBS) Combining microdata: the art of matching and joining
- Ruben van Gaalen (CBS) Possibilities and pitfalls of linking register and survey data
- Marike Knoef (UL) Income and pension studies with data from CBS and LISS
- Ruurd Schoonhoven (CBS) Linkage options at CBS Microdata Services
- Marlon Domingus (EUR) Responsibly Linking Data. Legal aspects in the GDPR (NL: AVG) Perspective
- Tanya Gelsema (CBS) CBS support in drawing samples from the Dutch Population Register